Magnets on Tunze Stream 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezeke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BRS is wrong, the above posts and BRS are confused between the regular Streams 6105, 6085, etc, which you would only upgrade the outer magnet to 6205.501 for 3/4" hold and Stream 3 which uses two sets of the same magnets used on Nano Streams, these can only be upgraded to 3/4" by 2 pairs of 6025.500. This is what I do day and and day out for 16 years, I am 100% certain I am correct.
I wasn't doubting you, I just wanted others to know BRS was wrong. I asked them to confirm with Tunze what they are recommending, so hopefully it gets fixed.
 
No problem and I apologize if I sounded rude.

Any chance you know where I can buy these magnet upgrades in the US or Canada? Everywhere I look seems to be back ordered.

I have (2) Stream 3 units so I would need (4) magnet upgrades is this correct?
 
I do not, possibly in the US Marine Depot, but everyone else would drop ship and we do not drop ship them to Canada. I might try J&L Aquatics or contact Xenia directly, xeniainc.com is the distributor for Canada.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new