Major Problem HELP!!!

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys. I have a major problem. I currently have a 75 gallon reef tank set up. On the front side of the tank, I have a leak all the way across the front lip on the bottom side of the tank. Hope you understand what im saying. What do I need to do inorder to fix it? Need help asap.
 
This is one of the worst fears for any reefer!
The only way to fix it is by enptying it and resealing it. Unless there is some kind of new method of sealing while the water and wildlife is still in there that I do not know about.
Wish I could have said something better for you. Sorry.......
 
This is one of the worst fears for any reefer! The only way to fix it is by enptying it and resealing it. Unless there is some kind of new method of sealing while the water and wildlife is still in there that I do not know about. Wish I could have said something better for you. Sorry.......
. Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to give you a update on how things are going. I've got all the water, LR, fish and coral out of the tank. My fish are in a holding tank at my LFS. Gonna take the tank down and clean up all the water under it and I'm gonna haul the tank back to LFS to get a credit and purchase another tank. Thanks for the reply even thou it was bad news lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new