Making the switch...

texdoc77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
104
Location
Waco
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the reefing hobby for about 5 years now. I still consider myself an experiential NOOB with lots of didactic knowledge. Prior to that I had several fresh water tanks. I have set up a 55 gallon reef tank using mostly fresh water equipment and learned quite a bit doing that. Then I set up a 150 gallon using reef equipment and learned even more doing that. About two years ago we moved and renovated our current home. I have just finished having the pier and beam foundation improved in order to have a tank again and am in the process of getting what I need and generally finalizing my plan. I will be starting a build thread soon as well. I was previously on another forum and really enjoyed the interactions. However, it is just not very active and I have decided this will be my new forum of choice...

We live in Waco, have kids and dogs and cattle and tractors. I have lots of interests, this is just my most expensive obsession. Thanks for having me.
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I have been in the reefing hobby for about 5 years now. I still consider myself an experiential NOOB with lots of didactic knowledge. Prior to that I had several fresh water tanks. I have set up a 55 gallon reef tank using mostly fresh water equipment and learned quite a bit doing that. Then I set up a 150 gallon using reef equipment and learned even more doing that. About two years ago we moved and renovated our current home. I have just finished having the pier and beam foundation improved in order to have a tank again and am in the process of getting what I need and generally finalizing my plan. I will be starting a build thread soon as well. I was previously on another forum and really enjoyed the interactions. However, it is just not very active and I have decided this will be my new forum of choice...

We live in Waco, have kids and dogs and cattle and tractors. I have lots of interests, this is just my most expensive obsession. Thanks for having me.
WELCOME///This is a GREAT Forum...very responsive also
 
hi welcome to the reef ,you sure came to the right place
going to love it here ,open 24-7

pics required....lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new