Making the switch...

texdoc77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the reefing hobby for about 5 years now. I still consider myself an experiential NOOB with lots of didactic knowledge. Prior to that I had several fresh water tanks. I have set up a 55 gallon reef tank using mostly fresh water equipment and learned quite a bit doing that. Then I set up a 150 gallon using reef equipment and learned even more doing that. About two years ago we moved and renovated our current home. I have just finished having the pier and beam foundation improved in order to have a tank again and am in the process of getting what I need and generally finalizing my plan. I will be starting a build thread soon as well. I was previously on another forum and really enjoyed the interactions. However, it is just not very active and I have decided this will be my new forum of choice...

We live in Waco, have kids and dogs and cattle and tractors. I have lots of interests, this is just my most expensive obsession. Thanks for having me.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the reefing hobby for about 5 years now. I still consider myself an experiential NOOB with lots of didactic knowledge. Prior to that I had several fresh water tanks. I have set up a 55 gallon reef tank using mostly fresh water equipment and learned quite a bit doing that. Then I set up a 150 gallon using reef equipment and learned even more doing that. About two years ago we moved and renovated our current home. I have just finished having the pier and beam foundation improved in order to have a tank again and am in the process of getting what I need and generally finalizing my plan. I will be starting a build thread soon as well. I was previously on another forum and really enjoyed the interactions. However, it is just not very active and I have decided this will be my new forum of choice...

We live in Waco, have kids and dogs and cattle and tractors. I have lots of interests, this is just my most expensive obsession. Thanks for having me.
WELCOME///This is a GREAT Forum...very responsive also

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef ,you sure came to the right place
going to love it here ,open 24-7

pics required....lol we all love pics

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back