OP
makingbubbles

makingbubbles

Broke, Poor, Cheap Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments!!!! Ha ha i guess it getto fabulous! Yeah i just added a frogspawn with 7 heads about a month ago and just the other day i counted 13 ahhhh ha ha (count Dracula voice). Now im starting to feed them and provide twice as many water changes, just to see how fast i can grow and improve my tank.

Oiseau Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nIce reminds me of my first tank but it was a 55g started with 265w of PCs pretty soon it was upgraded and stocked full 375 living pieces if you do it right you can grow almost anything in that tank hope you're having fun that's what it's all about can't wait to unveil my newest budget tank!

OP
OP
makingbubbles

makingbubbles

Broke, Poor, Cheap Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I think a lot of people underestimate cf lighting, don't get me wrong i plan on moving up to t5. But when i first started there was a few people that told me i could keep only softys and some lps, and that the coral would be just "getting by" and not thriving. But after i bought my lamps, there were many people that said they started with, or have the same lights on there reef tanks. I have never had a problem with a coral despite a torch that was in a damage discount tank at the lfs. I do however rely on placement, heavy feeding, and water changes for growth. Cant wait to see the new tank, or any tank just about!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 64 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.1%
Back