Mama Harlequin birth video

Baby harlequin shrimp

2C0DDDF4-3013-47DF-BE37-F6B4F7A035B7.jpeg
 
have you gotten them to become juveniles? Or do they all become food?
 
Watching the anthias go at them was funny. But all I could think when seeing that was: I hope you have a million starfish :p
Attempted a few times to raise them longest I have made it was to day four. Once she releases them I gather them (minus what the fish eat) to try and culture which are extremely hard to raise in captivity. That anthias is smart and has learned when she is about to give birth almost a visual clue for me. I have a log charting the progress/failure in a thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new