OP
OP
Dugless

Dugless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably one of my last coral photos for a while. In the next few weeks we'll be making the move from WA to NE. I'm excited to get back near family, but super anxious about moving the coral/fish such a long distance. I'm in the process of selling off larger colonies and trying to consolidate my collection to the corals I want long term.

The tank has really started to find its stride in the last few months, so hopefully everything is healthy enough to make the trip and handle the stress in the interim until everything stabilizes again. Fingers crossed.

Copps Blue Azure
49825711283_0ffe0e0a98_h.jpg

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably one of my last coral photos for a while. In the next few weeks we'll be making the move from WA to NE. I'm excited to get back near family, but super anxious about moving the coral/fish such a long distance. I'm in the process of selling off larger colonies and trying to consolidate my collection to the corals I want long term.

The tank has really started to find its stride in the last few months, so hopefully everything is healthy enough to make the trip and handle the stress in the interim until everything stabilizes again. Fingers crossed.

Copps Blue Azure
Good luck in your move!

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Copps Blue Azure
That Azure just got added to my want list!

Where in NE are you moving to? I'll be moving to Lincoln this Summer. I'm also going to move my tank and not real excited about that process either. Good luck!

OP
OP
Dugless

Dugless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing more frustrating than a piece of equipment that prematurely dies on you, especially when they set you back a big chunk of change at the initial investment. After a simple skimmer cup cleaning, my nearly 3 year old RD3 pump controller decided to fizzle out and has apparently died.

I was hoping for some generous CS as the pump was still relatively young and after building out my system with other RE components (sump, return pump, dosing containers, ATO) I thought maybe they would take care of me. But no such offer was extended, and now I'm out $350. Now I'm concerned my 80w red dragon return pump will follow suit. Especially since it is hardwired to the controller. :oops:

I'm prepping water to move the livestock this week. Wish me luck!

49912786123_3e07c8649e_h.jpg

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing more frustrating than a piece of equipment that prematurely dies on you, especially when they set you back a big chunk of change at the initial investment. After a simple skimmer cup cleaning, my nearly 3 year old RD3 pump controller decided to fizzle out and has apparently died.

I was hoping for some generous CS as the pump was still relatively young and after building out my system with other RE components (sump, return pump, dosing containers, ATO) I thought maybe they would take care of me. But no such offer was extended, and now I'm out $350. Now I'm concerned my 80w red dragon return pump will follow suit. Especially since it is hardwired to the controller. :oops:

I'm prepping water to move the livestock this week. Wish me luck!

49912786123_3e07c8649e_h.jpg
Sorry, but I’m confused. Why are you moving your livestock?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back