Mandarin food supplement

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same here. Easy Reef Masstik is my favorite and I banned V20 after it made my wrasses sick.

Tried to share a picture but this community banned it [emoji19]

OP
OP
sonubhai

sonubhai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All, Possibly a sad update. After 2 days of being fine and eating the nutramar and pods now the mandy is just hanging out in the corner of the tank. Its still alive I tried to squirt some nutramar near him he didnt go after him. I still see plenty of pods on the glass and on the rocks. It does not look like anyone was bullying the fish. I am thinking fish caught using the unmentionable stuff, bracing myself for heartache :( .

PetuniaTheCat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All, Possibly a sad update. After 2 days of being fine and eating the nutramar and pods now the mandy is just hanging out in the corner of the tank. Its still alive I tried to squirt some nutramar near him he didnt go after him. I still see plenty of pods on the glass and on the rocks. It does not look like anyone was bullying the fish. I am thinking fish caught using the unmentionable stuff, bracing myself for heartache :( .
I'm sorry[emoji22] I found that the only way to treat cyanide poisoning is with methylene blue. Perhaps you should treat him with that, see if he does better. I really hope so [emoji29]

Michelle Crossley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feeding my mandarin a bag of90ml of live marine Copepods a day.I have been doing this for a month now hoping that they colonise eventually so I don't have to keep feeding them.My Mandarin seems healthy enough.
Am I doing the right thing ?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 148 40.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 188 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 32 8.7%
Back