March 2023 POTM: Mushroom

Not my best but I couldn’t get the pic I wanted. Green rhondactis. No filter just after photo edits

F8F64692-46A8-4FD2-AFEE-B9C25C55C510.jpeg
 
This is my invasive shroom that drives me insane, but it's pretty orange & green with a green rim and multiplies like rabbits....:grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes: P.S.- photo with iphone13 pro plus under blue lighting and w/orange filter.

rhodactis.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new