March 2023 POTM: Mushroom

Resized_P3042700.jpeg
What kind is this one ?
 
Uff, I'm out.
Ok @tbrown3589 @OrchidMiss twisting my arm.

Here's why I'm really out.. I don't have much luck with shrooms.

Behold, my ricordea of over 1 yr!
PXL_20230330_021459655.MP~2.jpg


Dragon eyes zoas next to it for size comparison. Hey, it grew a second mouth at least!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new