March Discount Thread, this one is huge!

Here we go....nice and blue like always as the lights are shutting down.

Photo (1).jpg
 
20160226_134104.jpg Here's our classroom tank. Would love some 'pods for it! :)

20160226_134046.jpg

This tank is beautiful and we always donate to classroom tank projects for educational purposes, it's kind of our thing. Please email me at [email protected] and let's discuss your project and get some pods and phyto your way!
 
Coupon codes have been sent, thanks for all the wonderful tank shots!

Keep them coming and have a great weekend!
 
Our newest YouTube Video. We just added a pair of green mandarins and few SPS colonies, check it out:
 
Great spot guys and great customer service. I will be back next month.

Will be trying to add some more mandarins to my main display.
 
I have ordered from AlgaeBarn 3 times and will be ordering again sometime this month. The pods are great, but the combo is even better. My Acros and Clam loves the Phytoplankton blend also.

Below is my 5 month old 75G.

3-21.jpg


Thank you AlgaeBarn!
 
image.jpg


This little guy is in my 29 gallon mixed reef.
Really hope I win this one!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new