Marcinoss

Welcome aboard, go slow, research and ask questions about fish you like
ZomboMeme 24102020124112.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

I just got my first Red Sea Reefer 525 XL, 139 Gal. Aquarium Kit, Black. I would be thankful for help with adding fish and corals for beginner. what would you recommend to start with? I would like more corals than fish.​

Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Welcome to R2R!

Great advice available on this site. Don’t be afraid and wonder off from this thread and read the recommendations from other threads as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new