Marine 40.2 AIO Aquarium Setup

Jayanels455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I was told to start thread on my first attempt at building a saltwater aquarium with fish and hopefully corals when the time right. So I started off with a waterbox marine 40.2 AIO aquarium. I’ve equipped it with a viper 3.0 pump, Al Nero 5, Al prime light, XPAqua ATO and I have Tunze Comline DOC Skimmer 9004 DC that I’m going to install after the water cycle.
I’ve already made some rookie mistakes. I have a clownfish in my aquarium while it’s cycling. I was told LFS (local fish store) that is alright because they sold me a product called Seed bacteria. But after reading many comments from my new member post I now know better. I also used saltwater to replenish the evaporated water. So it’s a good thing that I found reef2reef.
Well I’m sorry if this thread is full of grammar & spelling errors as English isn’t my strong suit. Thanks for reading and I’ll try to keep you all updated.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r and nice Equipment list!

Good lookin tank too. If I may, I would advise you to check out this forum:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/new-to-saltwater-reef-aquariums-post-here.130/

Try to read up on as many of the Sticky Threads at the top of each individual forum, as u have time. Theres mountains of beautifully documented, and simplified sources of information here.

If you have questions always post them up, we love helping the community thrive!

Welcome to the best online reef spot in the world :)

Keep those pics comin!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back