Marine enthusiast

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Finley. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Where in UK are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

IMG_9087.png
 
Welcome. I joined two years ago as @HankstankXXXL750 and then added this account for my sponsorship. I joined for free as every time I googled a question about my reef I was sent here. Found the people to be both helpful and friendly so I became a supporting member, then a partner member and now I’m even a sponsor. I wish to help keep this forum available for everyone. Thanks for coming aboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new