Massive black widows

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
316
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
I have 4 massive black widows, just the foot on them is 5”!! Sell for $350 shipped each or trade got high end bounces, zoas,…. If someone wants all 4 let me know. 313-268-3195. Dave

A0E078D1-39D5-4FC2-9F24-86727DC3CCFB.jpeg 0ECEEEC7-7544-40B6-B441-3917A8C7FB98.jpeg 77908031-2A53-4049-87D8-A51F2AD1B0FD.jpeg 1378766C-6E8C-4487-8CBE-91F8B259DCE8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new