Mastertronic reset?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmccaff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmccaff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
800
Reaction score
190
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this used and having a hard time connecting to app. Is there a hard reset or factory default? Thanks
 
Bumping your post for you!
 
Same issue I am having. Can’t for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong. It just doesn’t show up in the WiFi settings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new