MAXI Doser discontinued

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was in July I got my support. I just wanted to provide a counter balance to the negative comments about GHL support. As someone who spent their hard earned money, need support. And then received great support, I wanted to voice my opinion.

As for AZMSGT my point was that he comes off as a hot head and kinda of a jerk. And shockingly people like that tend to get poorer customer support. Which makes them mad and then they unload on the support people which makes them less inclined to help. So I have no doubt AZMSGT had poor support but I think AZMSGT probably owns more of the blame than he/she is willing to admit.
Lol... thanks for taking the time and getting to know me also for taking the time to read all my posts and see what I have to say. Which you obviously didn’t. I call a spade a spade. If a company fails to provide fair customer support I call them out on it. I don’t go around saying how wonderful a company is when it’s obvious people have had difficulty with the product. GHL customer support is arrogant and doesn’t listen to the customers when presented with valid issues. That’s my experence.. you’re entitled to your own opinion. I’m also not the one who spun this thread back up after it sat dormant. You did. I’m not here beating a dead horse.. you are.. so..

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure... they don't seem to say otherwise..

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 17.03.37.png
Looks like the doser has been removed from BRS Website.

It's not discontinued... This has been coveredin the past. If you aren't aware, they have a supplier issue for the pump heads that they are trying to work through.
The only person any place say it’s not discontinued is YOU. It’s only been covered by YOU. GHL HASN’T SAID ANYTHING PUBLICLY. But by all means if you have proof to back up what you’re saying please post it. I would love to see it.

csund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure... they don't seem to say otherwise..

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 17.03.37.png
I interpreted this as discontinued for BRS stock. I would imagine BRS wouldntstate a product discontinued before the manufacturer released that statement
Looks like the doser has been removed from BRS Website.

The only person any place say it’s not discontinued is YOU. It’s only been covered by YOU. GHL HASN’T SAID ANYTHING PUBLICLY. But by all means if you have proof to back up what you’re saying please post it. I would love to see it.
Not wanting to start a war here but... when I see an item labeled discontinued on BRS I assume it means discontinued for BRS stock. Why would BRS (or any company) make a “discontinued” announcement for a manufacturer before the manufacturer released that information for themselves. Common sense tells me nothing official has been released. I work third party for a very large company that when they have a manufacturing issue for a certain part that meets a certain metric the part in question is pulled from stock - worldwide. No details given. The part isn’t even pulled from stock until “x” amount of warranty claims have been filed.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I interpreted this as discontinued for BRS stock. I would imagine BRS wouldntstate a product discontinued before the manufacturer released that statement

Not wanting to start a war here but... when I see an item labeled discontinued on BRS I assume it means discontinued for BRS stock. Why would BRS (or any company) make a “discontinued” announcement for a manufacturer before the manufacturer released that information for themselves. Common sense tells me nothing official has been released. I work third party for a very large company that when they have a manufacturing issue for a certain part that meets a certain metric the part in question is pulled from stock - worldwide. No details given. The part isn’t even pulled from stock until “x” amount of warranty claims have been filed.
BRS hasn’t had it in stock for two years. No one has had it in stock for nearly two years. When BRS started to carry more GHL products they listed all of GHLs products to include those items that GHL said they where going to provide. Since GHL hasn’t been able to provide a Maxi Doser GHL isn’t out anything from stock.

Also FWIW, when SKIMZ when out of business BRS sold out all those products listed as discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 40 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back