Maxspect Duo Pumps

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I am considering getting a Maxspect Duo 9K 2500GPH. I have a question, in the listing they say in Duo/Combo mode it can push out up to 2500GPH and in single mode it can still do 2500gph. Is that accurate? I am wanting to use one side for UV and the other for return to DT. I am just trying to figure out my min output on single pump for the UV. Is it 30% of 1250 or 2500?

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/turbine-duo-9k-flow-pump-2500gph-maxspect.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new