Maxspect Gyre for 6’

C1-10P

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,

setting up a 6’x18”x24” tank, came across a good deal on a Maxspect gyre 350 with controller. I wanted to get another one for the opposite side.

my issue is I have a corner return and the 350 will not fit horizontal, I came up with three options,

1) run XF330 which will fit next to the return.
2) run a secon 350 veritically across the front of the tank.
3) run a second 350 vertically across the back, issue here is the dry side magnet would have to be in the return which seems like a pain.

any recommendations? I like the idea of the 330 on the opposite side but aggrainim going to regret not getting more flow.

plan to see how this goes to start the tank and then add some more specific pumps as I add coral and find the dead spots.

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,

setting up a 6’x18”x24” tank, came across a good deal on a Maxspect gyre 350 with controller. I wanted to get another one for the opposite side.

my issue is I have a corner return and the 350 will not fit horizontal, I came up with three options,

1) run XF330 which will fit next to the return.
2) run a secon 350 veritically across the front of the tank.
3) run a second 350 vertically across the back, issue here is the dry side magnet would have to be in the return which seems like a pain.

any recommendations? I like the idea of the 330 on the opposite side but aggrainim going to regret not getting more flow.

plan to see how this goes to start the tank and then add some more specific pumps as I add coral and find the dead spots.
I run both horizontal and vertical, so vertical is an option
5317197D-015A-4D1F-8276-05DBDE81BAC3.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back