Maxspect jump led review

Jreefer85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just setup a 6ft 125 gallon reef tank and purchased 3 of the maxspect jump leds. So far i love these. Very high build quality with metal contruction on the top and some kind of soft touch rubber on the bottom, the kind thats in luxury vehicles. It comes with a metal bracket that clamps to back of tank. Most companies make you buy the mount separately. The app is very easy to use with all kinds of settings. These lights remind me of radions or hydras. They lable the maxspect jump line as sort of a budget line of products but these lights are about $230 each so not exactly cheap but they are very high quality and you def get what you pay for plus alot more. This light is slightly more wattage than AI prime or Kessil 160 and a little more light spread. The fact that it comes with its own mount is huge

Screenshot_20201206-133741_Syna-G Cloud.jpg 20201205_125222.jpg 20201206_140739.jpg 20201206_140741.jpg

Winnie-Maxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for support.
Here's our thread for MJ-L165 LED lighting system, please check if you're interested in.

Ravsta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on how you’re getting on with the new lights? I’ve just installed 2 on my 4ft. Just using standard colour blend from maxspect but finding it too white and need to dial it in.

Winnie-Maxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on how you’re getting on with the new lights? I’ve just installed 2 on my 4ft. Just using standard colour blend from maxspect but finding it too white and need to dial it in.

Hi,
Can you tell us what your problem is?

Ravsta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Winnie

I’m still trying to figure out how to save changes to the red/green/yellow channels in auto mode. Instruction manual doesn’t tell you how to adjust and save changes. I would like to significantly reduce these 3 channels.

thank you

Winnie-Maxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Winnie

I’m still trying to figure out how to save changes to the red/green/yellow channels in auto mode. Instruction manual doesn’t tell you how to adjust and save changes. I would like to significantly reduce these 3 channels.

thank you

Could you please send a photo or video about your problem to [email protected]? We'll check it and reply you.
Or, you can provide your photo or video here and we'll also check it asap.

Back