Maxwells UK reef tank

Corals banging just before lights out at 11.00pm

DSC_4279 corals.jpg
 
Update after starting removal of stags and a new piece of rock added for frags long way to go but slowly does it.
DSC_5066 fts new rock.jpg
 
transition making progress stripping out FF / stags waiting on a blood diamond and maleficent to go on centre rock then start on lh side.
DSC_5213 new rock in.jpg
 
getting there a bit more stripped out and rock added. lounge view
DSC_5404 lounge view 2.jpg
 
@maxwell any updates on this beautiful reef?
 
Cut back time too much growth at the top so had a mini scape and move things about ,a few new frags on their way.
DSC_2854 cut back.JPG
DSC_2857 copy.JPG
DSC_2845 pink tip.JPG
 
Cut back time too much growth at the top so had a mini scape and move things about ,a few new frags on their way.
DSC_2854 cut back.JPG
DSC_2857 copy.JPG
DSC_2845 pink tip.JPG
Gorgeous tank. I don’t see many fish. Is that how you keep nutrients low? Personally, I like a tank full of fish to add motion since the sticks don’t move. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed going through your thread from start to finish!
 
Gorgeous tank. I don’t see many fish. Is that how you keep nutrients low? Personally, I like a tank full of fish to add motion since the sticks don’t move. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed going through your thread from start to finish!
I have just taken this pic with only reefbars on this morning for you , my fish are large and old i do add anthias but as we all know they dont have a long life span the fish are 2 clowns, yellow belly wrasse , 6 line wrasse , coral beauty , royal gamma , yellow tang , chevron tang , regal tang ,copper band DSC_2866 fish.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new