May 2024 POTM LPS colony

Galaxea
PA040411-Enhanced-NR (1).jpg
 
Rainbow Acan/Micromussa -
I've had it for a little over a year, started as a frag with 3 heads now it has 12+ with more on the way as you can see. Lighting is around 180-200 par with weekly broadcast feeding of AB+, ReefRoids and Coral Frenzy.
IMG_3367.jpeg
 
Darn I missed this one. I will still share the picture I would have submitted.

20220825_005853.jpg



My orange hammer after lights out. It gets huge bubbles on it while it splits. This was one of the biggest bubbles it's ever had.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new