May 2024 POTM LPS colony

Galaxea
PA040411-Enhanced-NR (1).jpg
 
Rainbow Acan/Micromussa -
I've had it for a little over a year, started as a frag with 3 heads now it has 12+ with more on the way as you can see. Lighting is around 180-200 par with weekly broadcast feeding of AB+, ReefRoids and Coral Frenzy.
IMG_3367.jpeg
 
Darn I missed this one. I will still share the picture I would have submitted.

20220825_005853.jpg



My orange hammer after lights out. It gets huge bubbles on it while it splits. This was one of the biggest bubbles it's ever had.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new