May Giveaway at ParlAquatics

Item Price
1000000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hahaha i roll the wifes name lol....girls get more followers now you know the secret lol plus she is the boss i am just a how does @Projects with Sam say it a.....commoner lol
I believe "dirty, filthy ignorant commoner" is what he said.
 
What? What's happened, where am I?
Confused Pulp Fiction GIF
 
What? What's happened, where am I?
Confused Pulp Fiction GIF
Hi All!
I'll be giving away a new, signed Kalkwasser Stirrer to a ParlAquatics Subscriber in June.

To be eligible to win, follow the following steps:

1) Subscribe to product announcements at the bottom of the page at https://parlaquatics.com/
2) Subscribe to Random Projects With Sam on YouTube.
3) Follow sam.parlaquatics on Instagram.

The winner will be selected in early June via random drawing.
The email entered at ParlAquatics.com will be used to contact them.
good luck!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
This.
 
Hi All!
I'll be giving away a new, signed Kalkwasser Stirrer to a ParlAquatics Subscriber in June.

To be eligible to win, follow the following steps:

1) Subscribe to product announcements at the bottom of the page at https://parlaquatics.com/
2) Subscribe to Random Projects With Sam on YouTube.
3) Follow sam.parlaquatics on Instagram.

The winner will be selected in early June via random drawing.
The email entered at ParlAquatics.com will be used to contact them.
I am presently only setup to ship to the US and Canada, so international entrants are limited by shipping.
good luck!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
@3000kelvin come follow @Projects with Sam
 
I will not be selling your email/information; I will not intentionally send more then one email per month; you may get notifications when I add new products to the page or add more drivel to my YouTube / Instagram.
 
Hi All!
I'll be giving away a new, signed Kalkwasser Stirrer to a ParlAquatics Subscriber in June.

To be eligible to win, follow the following steps:

1) Subscribe to product announcements at the bottom of the page at https://parlaquatics.com/
2) Subscribe to Random Projects With Sam on YouTube.
3) Follow sam.parlaquatics on Instagram.

The winner will be selected in early June via random drawing.
The email entered at ParlAquatics.com will be used to contact them.
I am presently only setup to ship to the US and Canada, so international entrants are limited by shipping.
good luck!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
@Fish Styx @Petcrazyson
 
I will not be selling your email/information; I will not intentionally send more then one email per month; you may get notifications when I add new products to the page or add more drivel to my YouTube / Instagram.
I enjoy drivel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new