• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

May Giveaway at ParlAquatics

Item Price
1000000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Alrighty then. It's official. I've jumped through your hoops. I'm in this race!


jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Ace Ventura
 
I'm just so stoked on my Kalwasser stirrer since I dialed in the mixing schedule! I literally dont do a thing... doser dosses every hour from my ATO reservoir; I use cheap pickling lime from the hardware and I havent refilled it in over 3 weeks.

my Alk has been so steady... this has been with no manual alk dosing.
1682698015548.png

that one crazy drop was when I switched to a new test kit. and that was a purposeful alk raise because my Nitrates and Phosphates are high enough to support it... Need to get my BattleCorals growout frags going!
 
https://youtube.com/shorts/GpqYSJRLaJ8
old revision of the kalk stirrer. The dosing water inlet is now a removable compression fit-gasket so the whole unit is easily cleaned. (If desired)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new