Maybe a flatworm?

Mcgeezz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Placentia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found him under some clove polyps. Looks like a flatworm but I'm not sure

20210804_194002.jpg
 
Could be, but check if it has a shell by gently pressing on the middle of it's body as it could be a Stomatella snail, beneficial.
 
what's the size of it? It could be some kind of snails with tiny shell. I had some in my tank before.
 
it looks too big to be a flat worm. If it's a stomatella you definitely want to keep it! they are the best! I just took a video of mine tonight trying to show how hard they work.
 
I do have a ton of stomatella snails, but this didn't have a shell, it was about half an inch long, should have taken the photo with something to compare the size to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new