MC122 Solenoid questions

oliverout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
395
Reaction score
291
Location
Litchfield
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys so I recently bought a MC122 so I could start running a scrubber and I've been searching for a solenoid to use for it and all the solenoids I see all don't have a plug already connected to them. I'm looking for 3/8 in one, anyone got some recommendations? Thanks, Oliver.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new