Mce deltec 500

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steveo97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steveo97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Location
Lancashire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wondering does this ok I no I don’t need more air it will skin to much I’m just wondering does the collection cup need lowering or does it look ok the way it is I’m new to this skimmer

FC16C09F-0E07-46EE-965A-A6CD73208989.jpeg
 
Hi just wondering does this ok I no I don’t need more air it will skin to much I’m just wondering does the collection cup need lowering or does it look ok the way it is I’m new to this skimmer

FC16C09F-0E07-46EE-965A-A6CD73208989.jpeg
@00W knows a good bit about skimmers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new