MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

API and Reef Foundation for tests and diy 2 part along with supplemental dosing with Seachem fusion. I'm in the process of mapping out the general tests with a diy iorodeo open source colorimeter, in order to dicefer reading better and nearly ready to send out samples to a lab.
 
I use a hodge podge of kits to test (api, salifert, and hanna) and haven't done enough tracking to be able to set up a dosing schedule yet because I was kinda hoping the trident would come out sooner than 2 years later.
 
Right now I'm using red sea, hanna and triton tests with bulk reefs 2 part for supplements, but I'm still new to the hobby and I'm willing to try something new
 
I use two little fishies two part, and hanna checkers and red sea test kit.
 
Using Hanna and salifert for testing. Use Kalkwasser to keep cal & Alk in line, dose Brightwell 2 part to adjust periodically if needed. Thanks for the opportunity to win this and thanks for supporting R2R
 
Last edited:
ati-giveaway-image.jpg

Koa and Benji are keeping your prizes safe!​

Hi R2R Family,

We did an @ATI North America giveaway on Facebook 2 days ago.

Yesterday we did one on Instagram.

And today we're doing one right here on REEF2REEF!

THE PRIZES:
This prize pack includes a mail-in ICP-OES water test kit and a 2-part supplement set for your reef tank which together retail for $98.90. However, we're offering this same set until the end of the month for only $71.93—savings of $26.97 (basically half-off the supplement set). Here's the link for that if you're interested!

HOW TO ENTER:

All you have to is leave a comment in this thread and tell us which test kit brand(s) and/or 2-part supplements you use. That's it!

We'll randomly choose and contact 1 winner tomorrow 2/22/19.

Good luck!

​
Red Sea. I really need to expand my testing :/
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new