Mechanical, Biological or Chemical ...

Good information
 
Good stuff! Is it just me or does an English accent just make everything sound more authoritative? ;)
 
Thanks Dan. You helped to solidify my thoughts. Currently I only have biological filtration through live rock. I’m looking for some direction on the “best next step”.
I’ll be putting in filter socks and carbon bags next. What’s after that? There’s so many reactors and gadgets out there for additives, it makes my head spin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new