medicated food with Magnifica

greekspec2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
289
Reaction score
214
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Regal Angelfish that I medicated some food with Seachem Kanaplex, would it harm the anemone since it will get some because the food floats around.
 
You can't afford this $15 setup? :rolleyes:

IMG_20200501_202111.jpg
 
I don’t think you will have any problems with medicated food. Just don’t use hydrogen peroxide to deal with algae. Anemones don’t like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new