Megabite's 180 Reef - Round 2

lord of the rings hobbit GIF
lord of the rings hobbit GIF
1790585906549.gif
 
@MegabiteOG What orange light filter do you use when photographing? I got a Tiffen 85B but it seems somewhat washed out from a lot of angles when taking pictures. Or, what would you recommend for color correcting? It seems to get washed out in a bit of a pink/purple hue, example below.
DC_IMG_8422.JPG
 
@MegabiteOG What orange light filter do you use when photographing? I got a Tiffen 85B but it seems somewhat washed out from a lot of angles when taking pictures. Or, what would you recommend for color correcting? It seems to get washed out in a bit of a pink/purple hue, example below.
DC_IMG_8422.JPG
What phone are you using? You can always adjust the white balance so less filter is needed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new