Members viewing thread function at top of page - Can we get it back please?

Want it back?

• Yes please

Votes: 67 81.7%
  • No I don't care

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Going to drive you crazy with out it

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Having withdrawals without it

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No votes don't count

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
What do we have to do to get it back just say the word lol. Seriously though its a very useful tool and going to drive me crazy not being there.
I agree it is useful. Let’s me know who is where and helps to say hi to someone I haven’t chatted with in a while.

OP
LRT

LRT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I agree it is useful. Let’s me know who is where and helps to say hi to someone I haven’t chatted with in a while.
Yeah was probably my favorite function. Already having withdrawals without it haha

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah was probably my favorite function. Already having withdrawals without it haha
Me too!!!! I am poking around all of my watched threads and cannot see who is where, so I can chat.

In all seriousness. It is a great feature for new members and it is great for us old farts who try to help where we can. For example, I see a post with someone needing help and I see they are in there thread, I reply quickly to try and help or tag peps to help if I can’t.

If no one is there, I may dig a little deeper and then reply. But seeing the poor op waiting in their own thread for a reply for a sick fish makes people move a little faster or tag others that can help faster.

Not saying people won’t reply to things, but I think you get what I mean.

MERKEY

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Guess who.....
guess who snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
I have asked the admin staff to have a look into it so hopefully it will reappear shortly

#admin #MODS

The people have spoken! Lol

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys! Rev is aware of the issue. We're hoping to have this addon back up and running shortly. Thanks for your patience and sorry about the inconvenience.

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys! Rev is aware of the issue. We're hoping to have this addon back up and running shortly. Thanks for your patience and sorry about the inconvenience.
Any Update Daniel? This is a great feature we all love! Just wondering what made it go away?

OP
LRT

LRT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Appreciate the work getting this function back. As already said it is surprising how much I actually did depend on and utilize it. I'm still constantly scrolling up to find it lol.
I think its having an adverse effect on traffic as well. Most threads i normally frequent are getting much less posts and most likely alot less good info not being posted.
Would it be possible to make it so all viewers could be hidden or seen if they wanted to here? Ive seen it both ways on other forums.
Just some thoughts.

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 45 38.5%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 45 38.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Kinetics