• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS!!!

Item Price
$15-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
15,963
Reaction score
3,306
Location
Kearney
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nativity.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS
GOD BLESS!!!

FROM OUR FAMILY
TO YOURS.
We will only be shipping Wednesday 12/27 and Thursday 12/28 this week!
Orders must qualify for Free, or have Paid - 2 Day or Overnight

SAVE 15% OFF GIFT CARDS THROUGH CHRISTMAS DAY!!

Sherry ad I want to thank all of our customers for the tremendous opportunity to serve you all this year. We are constantly improving and there are many exciting announcements coming in the next few weeks!

May your days be Merry and Bright!!
And the New Year bring Peace and Joy!!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new