Metal halide reflectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a use for these? I forgot the brand. It’s been a minute since I was using metal halide. I think lumen max. I’ll trade for coral credit for later on when I get my new tank running.

9F159C76-FC2F-429B-9A2D-B6A3B5253C2A.jpeg
 
Anyone have a use for these? I forgot the brand. It’s been a minute since I was using metal halide. I think lumen max. I’ll trade for coral credit for later on when I get my new tank running.

9F159C76-FC2F-429B-9A2D-B6A3B5253C2A.jpeg
Or sell them. Make me an offer
 
Hi!

Is shipping a possibility (at buyer’s cost if UPS is reasonable)?

If so, what dimensions are the reflectors (the square dimension)?

Thanks!!
 
They are 16” x 16”. What’s your zip? I’ll have to check on shipping
 
That size is great. I live in the Houston area, zip code 77479.

Do you have any ballasts also by chance?
No. All my ballasts were shot. I had a couple icecaps but they kept going out. That’s when I took them out and went t5. That didn’t work out either so I’m going to try radions. Just really no replacement for metal halide though in my opinion.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new