Micro Goniopora Question?

MysticSea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking to buy a micro Goniopora since they look so "adorable" in size compared to regular Goniopora. I have four different species of goniopora and feed regularly w/ reef roids, live rotifers and as a treat twice a week some Justins Credables Gonipora. I just need to know if micro specimens have the same/similar care requirements as regular sized species?

If wondering what I am between its the Sunset or Tears of Fury micro Goinopora.:)

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you could ask the sellers your issue and see what they say?

Just offering an idea.

OP
OP
MysticSea

MysticSea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re growing gonis with no issue, I’d say you’re fine to try micros! I do not have any experience with them, but I’d be willing to bet they have the same requirements! Best of luck :)
Yes, that is what I would assume. Also though been doing more research and found out that these coral we call "micro Goniopora" are actually Bernardpora coral. Here is a really neat article if anyone is interested:

Bernardpora, the Flowerpot Coral caught between Goniopora and Porites | Reef Builders | The Reef and Saltwater Aquarium Blog
:D

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back