Microbacter Clean different in different bottles

jmptexas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a 500ml bottle of microbacter clean to get rid of some algae, it lasted almost 2 weeks dosing two tanks the recommended dosage. Things were already looking better so I thought it worth continuing so I bought a 4 liter bottle to keep going and save some cash. Now the 500ml bottle poured out pretty cloudy with a decent amount of material suspended in the solution. The 4 liter bottle pours out basically clean looks almost like water. I’ve kept up with doing the past few days and haven’t seen the kind of response I felt like I was getting from the first bottle. Has anyone else run into anything like this where they buy a larger size of and the product seems really different than what you got in a smaller bottle? Feeling frustrated.

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems a CS question to BW is in order.

I have used clean before and was not "cloudy" more opalescent - but surely not clear

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use MB clean weekly and its not clear. Looks like all other bacteria ive dosed...thick kinda like *** but not white.. Sorry for the reference but it looks like that too me

James Tucker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bottle I have on standby is pretty clear even after opening it 3 weeks ago.

Editing to show without shaking and after vigorous shaking.

Before Shake:
IMG_3605.jpg

After vigorous shaking, then immediate pour:
IMG_3607.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back