Millepora - Special piece?

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

theres this piece which came in with in import few days ago.

It looks pink with blue tips and costs me 150 bucks.

To all the mille lovers: It looks like a special piece right?
e5a2170d-6883-4622-a96d-ed682f8abf8b.jpeg
 
Im in the boat of "I like it so it goes in my reef"

If you like it why not get it?
 
Looks sweet, holding those colors might be challenging, but dang it's pretty!
Yeah, thats what I think too!
The coloration is awesome but its maricultured from Bali. It could also just go RTN in a week and that was it, right? :/ not sure man.. im scared also from parasites…
 
Yeah, thats what I think too!
The coloration is awesome but its maricultured from Bali. It could also just go RTN in a week and that was it, right? :/ not sure man.. im scared also from parasites…
As long as you dip and quarantine you should be good. KCL is gentle and effective for the first dip...others will know better than I though.
 
Yeah, thats what I think too!
The coloration is awesome but its maricultured from Bali. It could also just go RTN in a week and that was it, right? :/ not sure man.. im scared also from parasites…

You should definitely be scared of parasites. Do you have a coral QT system? If not, you may want to set it up :).

KCl (potassium chloride) is a great dip for AEFW. 2 tsp / gallon, and do it every 8 days. I usually QT corals for 45 days.

That is an absolute stunner, and I 100% would try my luck with it!
 
Well, no coral WT here…
All I could do is dip it real good and observe it like a champ…

But I am not sure… Its just…. i dont wanna risk all my established aquacultured and QT‘d acros :/

But it could be a real gem.. something like a superman mille..

here we go:

 
I never pay attention to what Maricultured Acropora look like when they come in from Indonesia. Give it 3 or 4 months and it will look completely different.

I could show you some mind blowing examples. It's kind of crazy, lol. However, that's a beautiful specimen whatever color it turns out to be.
 
I never pay attention to what Maricultured Acropora look like when they come in from Indonesia. Give it 3 or 4 months and it will look completely different.

I could show you some mind blowing examples. It's kind of crazy, lol. However, that's a beautiful specimen whatever color it turns out to be.
Please show me some examples! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new