Status
Not open for further replies.

EmdeReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve received responses to my 2 emails, one around technical performance and another one to clarify shipping similar to @MnFish1.

#MODS please consider closing or at least changing the heading of this thread.

The insinuation that Mindstream is a scam is nonsensical at this stage. It’s fine to have a thread about delays, frustrations, criticism etc. If we are to be very generous, at the minimum it’s premature to call this a scam.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree.. I do not see any scam ... I have not heard of anyone not getting any refund.. I can say without hesitation that they offered me a refund that I turned down opting to wait and receive while they get through the demands..

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve received responses to my 2 emails, one around technical performance and another one to clarify shipping similar to @MnFish1.

#MODS please consider closing or at least changing the heading of this thread.

The insinuation that Mindstream is a scam is nonsensical at this stage. It’s fine to have a thread about delays, frustrations, criticism etc. If we are to be very generous, at the minimum it’s premature to call this a scam.

I'm surprised that so many people keep insinuating that it is- when - I Think there could be some legal culpability

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree.. I do not see any scam ... I have not heard of anyone not getting any refund.. I can say without hesitation that they offered me a refund that I turned down opting to wait and receive while they get through the demands..

Still, the OP's title was completely fair in that it expressed his question. It is clearly a question, (????) and not a claim.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still, the OP's title was completely fair in that it expressed his question. It is clearly a question, (????) and not a claim.

OK - SO - If I posted something saying 'does xxxxxx beat his wife?' -in amessage board 'ok' I mean its a question right? I mean - of course not on this site - but lets say in a Facebook group - even though the poster had no idea that the 'question' was true or false?

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I feel sorry for those and this is why I do most of my stuff manually.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK - SO - If I posted something saying 'does xxxxxx beat his wife?' -in amessage board 'ok' I mean its a question right? I mean - of course not on this site - but lets say in a Facebook group - even though the poster had no idea that the 'question' was true or false?

Your comparisons continue to exhaust me. We are talking about a commercial entity.

Just like it is fair to ask “Is LiveAquaria a scam”, or any business in that context, and presumably you would get many responses saying that NO it is not. Along with positive anecdotes. This happens relatively frequently with vendors.

moderators did not change the title that accused LiveAquaria of deceitful and illegal practices.They do not interfere with content in that way, to my knowledge. It is a platform for discussion.

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your comparisons continue to exhaust me. We are talking about a commercial entity.

Just like it is fair to ask “Is LiveAquaria a scam”, or any business in that context, and presumably you would get many responses saying that NO it is not. Along with positive anecdotes. This happens relatively frequently with vendors.

For any of the vendors on this site, all paying at least 300 bucks per month to sponsor, having something like this posted in their own forum—not even the feedback forum, is ridiculous.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any of the vendors on this site, all paying at least 300 bucks per month to sponsor, having something like this posted in their own forum—not even the feedback forum, is ridiculous.

So honest question- you would say that the job of moderators is to filter content that is unfavorable of sponsors? Because they have been very clear that they are not biased like that.

See the thread I was referring to, that says LA (a sponsor) is doing illegal and deceitful practices:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some may need to take a step back from this and other mindstream threads. Some are pushing the line and I’m pretty sure they know it. Thank you.

if that is directed at me, could you please send me a message with what consists of “pushing the line”. I thought I have been very respectful in this thread, with clear and fair responses. Someone asked if the thread title could be changed, I gave my fair opinion on that... not trying to push anything.

edit: haven't name-called anyone or been inappropriate, so I guess it wasn’t me.

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So honest question- you would say that the job of moderators is to filter content that is unfavorable of sponsors? Because they have been very clear that they are not biased like that.

See the thread I was referring to, that says LA (a sponsor) is doing illegal and deceitful practices:

No, they should make users follow the rules and post feedback in the feedback forum.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then take control of it, and move it to feedback or change the title.
I’m not doing either at this point. Please just move on if you guys can’t behave like adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back