Minimalist Aquascaping

  • Thread starter Thread starter gpwdr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update to post #253 Minimalist Aquascaping still need to mount frags that are on the sand bed

80EFA3A7-_zpszluim6tt.jpg


 
Last edited:
This is my “minimalist” shelf pico (photo is black and white because stuff being rearranged and looks bad ATM.. so please bear with me!! ;)). Shadowing is kinda cool irl, and not that hard to work around.
880925AD-A201-4C5C-B54F-D896E9CF2B21.jpeg
 
Looks good !!
I learned a lot from a thread called Tips and tricks on creating amazing aquascapes

Joe G,
I can't find that thread. Please post the link.
Thanks
 
All of those tanks are awesome, whether there is minimal rock or not. I am currently caught in the middle, don’t know which way I want to go. Looking at these tanks, I am getting sold on minimal rock.
 
Beautiful aquascapes! What is the consensus on bonding materials these days? E-Marco 400? Hydraulic cement? If the latter, what brand/model, etc? TIA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new