Minimalist Aquascaping

  • Thread starter Thread starter gpwdr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do I fit in? :)
image.jpg
 
I use biodigest/bioptim.

I used to have a fairly minimalist aquascape but then all my corals grew and I accumulated too much crap on my sandbed :bigsmile:
Nov 4 2013 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

1 year by rich.colombo, on Flickr

I'm working on cleaning up corals on sandbed and thinning some pieces out to get it looking more open again.

That looks really nice.
 
You start off growing a frag in a nano tank. Then move it to a 20 gallon tank. Then a 60 gallon tank adding more components. The coral is now so big you put it in a custom 120 gallon tank. Finally you hire an architect to rebuild the garage into a reef tank indoor pool combination. Or not?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new