Missing anything?

heybae

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone so I’m dosing these things into my reef and wondering am I missing anything? I want to stay within the set of aqua forest brand. Also I am dosing this every other day by makeing a batch cutting it into half. Using one half and freezing the other since I have a 12g tank and the dosing instructions say one drop per 27g. Anyone have a better way? Or tips?
0D99B6F0-DF96-4A0E-AFFB-3519F81B7950.jpeg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone so I’m dosing these things into my reef and wondering am I missing anything? I want to stay within the set of aqua forest brand. Also I am dosing this every other day by makeing a batch cutting it into half. Using one half and freezing the other since I have a 12g tank and the dosing instructions say one drop per 27g. Anyone have a better way? Or tips?
0D99B6F0-DF96-4A0E-AFFB-3519F81B7950.jpeg
I personally feel these products are just money grabbers in a sense. Yes, they’re useful but needed? Probably not. FWIW I do use the phyto mix and my fish go crazy. I use different aminos. But if I stopped dosing all of them, I doubt it will make a dent in my reef. Corals probably like these but I don’t feel like they’re absolutely needed. Especially when trying to keep nutrients at an acceptable level.

Staghorn

Original Reef Gangster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey heybae! If that’s a current Picture of your aquarium in the background it seems like everything is healthy and the tank looks good I say keep up the good work.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gonna have to go with scott on this one, i dont think you need to use any of these, maybe phyto and amino acids if you wanted but that is about it

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back