Mixed reef 23 months on

Great video, but might I suggest that you turn the TV off for future videos! 😎

Beautiful work though! You are doing excellent with the reef.
 
Great video, but might I suggest that you turn the TV off for future videos! 😎

Beautiful work though! You are doing excellent with the reef.
I’ll put music on the next haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new