Mixing Crabs

Eyezik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
38
Location
Kalamazoo County
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting a Decorator Crab for the longest time, but I had a hitchhiker emerald crab on a rock I bought. Would it be safe to mix the 2 or will they fight eachother?
 
I have been wanting a Decorator Crab for the longest time, but I had a hitchhiker emerald crab on a rock I bought. Would it be safe to mix the 2 or will they fight eachother?
Always a potential for conflict, but I think you can get away with it!

No knowing unless you give it a try? Able to find any threads on here about that or any information online about mixing emeralds and decorators.
 
Always a potential for conflict, but I think you can get away with it!

No knowing unless you give it a try? Able to find any threads on here about that or any information online about mixing emeralds and decorators.
No threads on here with a clear answer, and online didn’t give me much then “there’s possibilities”.
 
No threads on here with a clear answer, and online didn’t give me much then “there’s possibilities”.
Did you try it? I am thinking about doing the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new