Mixing Station in garage

Sailorinokc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola all. I have couple of questions maybe someone can help with. I need to put my mixing station in my garage because of space. First question is, I don’t have a water hook up in my garage but I do have a spigot right outside the garage. Is there a way to plumb a RODI line from the spigot to my mixing station? The distance with corners is around 20 feet. Second question is I’m in NE Florida now and it gets pretty toasty in the garage this time of year. Will mixing saltwater in the warm garage be ok? Thanks in advance!
 
What’s a John guess fitting? Thanks for the reply.
This?

2523E7AC-9EA8-4276-8A93-9B5C5C614719.png
 
My question in reference to the mixing station in a garage is. Would there me a pollution issue to the water since cars will be parked in there? Pulling in and out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new