Mobius Anti Sync

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SMG91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my two MP40’s with one as the child in anti-sync, but the child pump runs at a constant speed. Has anybody come across this issue? Is there a fix? Both pumps are up to date on the software. Thanks!

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my two MP40’s with one as the child in anti-sync, but the child pump runs at a constant speed. Has anybody come across this issue? Is there a fix? Both pumps are up to date on the software. Thanks!
This may help. Seems to be a known issue and a fix is being worked on/testing but not yet released as I am told.

The following is one possible work-around I have found to be pretty reliable. It's noted in another thread I had asked the same as you. Fingers crossed...waiting on the fix myself.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/help-mp40-on-mobius-has-to-be-regularly-restarted.786129/

Mbritt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone find a fix here. I have the same issue. Can set up a gyre effect like this

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not checked my pumps in a while but as far as I am aware of, the issue was resolved a while back with an update.

I would ensure you get the latest mobius app and check your device to ensure all firmware are updated and you on the latest for both: app and firmware. Would not hurt to reboot everything again once all updates have been applied to be sure.

I have 6 MP40 pumps in one tank and everything is either in sync or anti-sync mode to one of the pump within the tank. It all looks to work as design.

Mbritt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not checked my pumps in a while but as far as I am aware of, the issue was resolved a while back with an update.

I would ensure you get the latest mobius app and check your device to ensure all firmware are updated and you on the latest for both: app and firmware. Would not hurt to reboot everything again once all updates have been applied to be sure.

I have 6 MP40 pumps in one tank and everything is either in sync or anti-sync mode to one of the pump within the tank. It all looks to work as design.
Will check that. Currently my pumps do not go to 0 when in anti sync.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back