Mocha in 15 gallon

GrizzReacts

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
22
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will my mochas be ok in a 15 gallon? Might put a dart fish in there but for now it’ll be the mochas and some coral is this ok?

IMG_2789.jpeg
 
Yeah. Clowns don't typically use a lot of territory. I have 3 pairs of clowns that all hang by their nems all day and venture out only to eat or when I walk past thinking they are going to get fed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new