S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsm is local for you too. We neighbors.

Great choice with getting a pintail. They are in my top few list. Wrasse like to stay along the back wall when it’s picture time.

Yeah, don't I know. I've had him for 2 weeks and he is getting used to me and will swim up to the front of the tank (I'm sure he's thinking food), but the moment he sees that camera he takes a dash for the back.

Hopefully, Matt will be able to get my black leopard and mccosker wrasse. If not, I have one other place to go but it's overnight mail. It's nice to drive them home and have them in the tank within 2 hours after leaving TSM.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
;Facepalmthought all along you were from PHILLY..:rolleyes::cool:

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, don't I know. I've had him for 2 weeks and he is getting used to me and will swim up to the front of the tank (I'm sure he's thinking food), but the moment he sees that camera he takes a dash for the back.

Hopefully, Matt will be able to get my black leopard and mccosker wrasse. If not, I have one other place to go but it's overnight mail. It's nice to drive them home and have them in the tank within 2 hours after leaving TSM.
If you are Philly area about 1.5 hours north East had a nice black leopard. No qt but eating and great size.

Wrasse need time to win bud status and it can be easily revoked.

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are Philly area about 1.5 hours north East had a nice black leopard. No qt but eating and great size.

Wrasse need time to win bud status and it can be easily revoked.

I've got to believe Matt is going to come thru for me. I've spoken with him on several occasions about the black leopard, mccosker & several other wrasses. He said he's working on it for me. I plan on contacting him tomorrow to get an update.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to believe Matt is going to come thru for me. I've spoken with him on several occasions about the black leopard, mccosker & several other wrasses. He said he's working on it for me. I plan on contacting him tomorrow to get an update.
Worth waiting. I’m addicted to wrasse but leopards took it to a new tank level lol.

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, my Hanna phosphorous checker has been found by fedx. It's no longer on a truck--where's it's been for 4 days--out for delivery. It's now at their Lindwood,Pa., facility pending delivery. Progress. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Kamoer x1 pro wifi doser with a 1.5 litre Icecap dosing container. Filled it with water to check for leaks. Will probably wait for the check valve before setting it up. Ordered it from the same place but it's being sent separately.

20210216_155718.jpg

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AGAIN??...;):)

Who me?:D

I spoke with Matt at TSM, and he said no go on any McCosker's or Black Leopard wrasses. He said one was available and he ordered it but someone must have gotten to it quicker. However, he said he did get some "really nice" male Carpenter's wrasses. It's tempting. And they look so similar. I'm going to think on it. What to do?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...Keep eye out for the lambo bill... ;) :p
Online Marketing Brad GIF
steve carell disney GIF by Saturday Night Live

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between the two flashers o go back and forth but most of the time carpenters wind by a little. Not easy finding some fish at times

So for you, if u could only have 1, u would pick the carpenter's wrasse? I guess in the end, I could pick up the carpenter's wrasse now, and get the mccoskers when it becomes available. I guess these 2 (males) would get along?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back