Mojano? Hydroid? Something else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legomaniac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Legomaniac

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
26
Location
Port St Lucie
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got these showing up all over my tank but I'm not sure what they are. There is at least 100 that I can see. Most are small, but they are growing. The largest are 1/2" - 3/4". I don't think they are bothering anything yet. Any thoughts?

1000005268.jpg
1000005267.jpg
1000005266.jpg
 
Do you have RFA? Did you use live rock?
To me it looks similar to a St. Thomas Majano.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new