Momentous occasion - Its filled, and nearly silent. Thank you.

AquaForge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a thank you for everyone that has helped me over the last 3 months from the initial stand build, to the plumbing and other issues. Today I filled her up with salt water and placed in the forever location in my home. Its running so good, nearly silent and looks amazing. I added the decloudy stuff from Carib Sea (Used Ocean Direct Live sand from Carib Sea). I have one minor leak I will fix in the morning, its 1 drip every 5 minutes from a pipe near a union so should be an easy enough fix. I have about 10000 other things to still do like add my Apex and some of the other things. Holding off on the Refugium and the Skimmer for a little bit. Going with Fritz Turbo Start 900 in a few days once I have the salinity and temp where I want them.
Thanks again.

OP
OP
AquaForge

AquaForge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dig the aqua scape!
Thank you! That was the 2nd time building it. The first one I soaked for a month and when I went to take it out yesterday as it was level with my chest it fell on the floor and exploded into a bunch of pieces. So this morning I rebuilt it to what you see here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back